Sunday, February 14, 2010

To: Bitches & Bastards

Part 1

the first time i can forgive. the second time i could forget. but the third time is unacceptable. becareful hun, youre currently in my radar. watch your steps. because if you fall, im gonna make sure that you will fall HARD. :) 

Part 2:

i tried to to be nice and friendly this past few months. i thought my life will change for the better if i do so. but people are taking advantage of my niceness. the OLD me is back but this time it will be meaner, better and more manipulative than you can ever imagine. backstabbing is so last mellinium. i'll promise you that i will stab you right through the heart. :)

2 comments:

Irfan N said...

Haha I like this. Maybe this is what I'm thinking towards a little few of my friends.

Aiman Asraf said...

kan kan irfan? be like me lah. i dont think so being nice will make my life good. its time to be the old me but an improved version. well, i have lots of tricks in my sleeves. i'll play my cards well from now on. :)