Thursday, January 21, 2010

Precious


A Rainbow at Sunset & a natural Palette, originally uploaded by Monday Morning Photography.

 The sun shines but the emptiness remains

I will stand by the side and watch your happiness radiates like sunshine. Hoping that your halo could mend my swollen heart. I will be the person who's always in the background of your life just to make an appearance throughout your lifetime. I will forever be your friend but never could be 'The One'. I will always be there for you through thick and thin although I know you will never do the same. I used to cry when I forced myself to accept the fact that you do not feel the same way as I do. Shed my tears when I know that I could not have you. But now it's different. I cry because the feeling that I had for you is slowly disappearing. Draining out from my heart and soul like water. Drop by drop. Those feelings will slowly disappear to nothingness. Now there's a large empty space in my heart. Your images, the warmness of your smile, the sound of your voice, the electric feeling that I feel every time our skin collides and the sincerity of your eyes will I cherish. I hope those moments will remain as memories locked in my mind box because that's how precious you are to me.

No comments: